Monday, April 20, 2009

For the Love of Ray J Finale tonight

Coming in just 45 minutes. The final three vying for Ray J's heart are:
Joanna (Cocktail)Cocktail
Monica (Danger)Danger

Danielle (Unique)Unique


I am a big fan of Cocktail's and I think she's really in it to win it. In the previews for the finale, it implies that one of the girls is going to drop out. Based on the end last episode, I assume that woman will be Danger, since she seemed freaked out about Ray meeting her family. It would still be very surprising if she dropped out since it seems like shes all about Ray. Speaking of meeting the parents, I'd love to see these dating shows mix it up a little bit. I mean, maybe they can meet the friends of the contestants or something, in addition to parents. I'd love to see who these people hang out with. My prediction is that he will go with Cocktail in the end, who looks and acts a lot like his ex, Kim Kardashian.

No comments:

Post a Comment